ConEmu - Windows console with tabs
ConEmu-Maximus5 is a Windows console window enhancement (local terminal emulator),
|Updated on||Sep 15, 2015|
It is a local terminal emulator which comforts window enhancement. It offers various supports and easy GUI applications in one portable tabbed GUI window.
It was crafted as a companion to Far Manager, the shell replacement. It is a dynamic project which is open to any kind of suggestions.ConEmu is used like any other support application or with simple GUI tools, for example PuTTY.
Disclaimer. ConEmu has no shell features so it does not operate functions like tab-completion, command history and others.
They do not provide remote access (SSH/Telnet/...) also.
It is hightly advanced support system for windos(local terminal) so that you may run any shell or remote client of your predilections.
Similarly you can go Clink for bash-style completion in cmd.exe and PSReadLine or PowerTab in powershell.exe.
- proper smooth and friendly window resizing
- several programs (even simple GUI) in tabs and splits
- Quake style drop-down
- Windows 7 Jump Lists and Progress on Taskbar buttons
- easily run old DOS applications (games) in Windows 7 or 64-bit OS
- configurable and clickable status bar
- optional per-application settings (e.g. palettes)
- normal, maximized and full screen window graphic modes
- customizable font family, height, width, bold, italic, anti-aliasing (standard, clear type, disabled)
- using normal/bold/italic fonts for different parts of console simultaneously
- user friendly text and block selection
- vertical or horisontal cursor
- ANSI X3.64 and Xterm 256 colors
- drag and drop (explorer style), thumbnails and tiles in Far manager
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!