A flexible tool to automate processing & organizing files and folders.
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 15, 2015|
DropIT eradicates much labour of searching, manually opening folders and moving files around when you want to organize files. You just drop a group of different files and folders on the floating DropIT image and will sort them to the definite target folders, compresses or remove them, opens them with related programs or does other distinct actions.
You may define how filter your files (by name, directory, size, date, properties, content or regular expressions) and subordinate one of the 20 available actions to perform (Move, Copy, Compress, Extract, Rename, Delete, Split, Join, Encrypt, Decrypt, Open With, Upload, Send by Mail, Create Gallery, Create List, Create Playlist, Create Shortcut, Copy to Clipboard, Change Properties and Ignore).
You may also organize your associations in profiles and mechanically scan checked folders at a demarcated time break.
- Drag-and-Drop: process files and folders simply dropping them on the target image
- Filter Files & Folders: by name, directory, size, dates, properties, content or regular expressions
- Folder Monitoring: process files and folders automatically monitoring defined directories
- 20 Actions: Move, Copy, Compress, Extract, Rename, Delete, Split, Join, Encrypt, Decrypt, Open With, Upload, Send by Mail, Create Gallery, Create List, Create Playlist, Create Shortcut, Copy to Clipboard, Change Properties, Ignore
- Profiles: collect associations in different profiles and assign an image to each profile to easily recognize it
- Comprehensive Path Support: support absolute paths, relative paths, UNC paths for shared folders
- Abbreviations: support internal, custom and system environment variables
- Alternative Usages: support SendTo and Command-Line to process files and folders
- Multi-language: available with multi-language interface
- Profile Encryption: support encryption to protect your profiles with a password
- Activity Log: support log file creation to verify sorting operations
- Automatic Update: support automatic software update
- Unicode: support for Unicode encoding
- Optimized Versions: available in both installer and portable versions for 32/64-bit Windows
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool