AGA - System for Automated Geoscientific Analyses - is a Geographic Information System (GIS) softwar
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 17, 2015|
The Geographic Information System, SAGA GIS, is a system for automated Geoscientific analysis. It has immense capabilities for geodata processing.
It is transcribed in the object oriented C++ language and provisions the application of new functions with a very actual Application Programming Interface (API). Here Functions are organised as modules in framework independent Module Libraries and it can be accessible through SAGA’s Graphical User Interface (GUI) or various scripting environments (shell scripts, Python, R ...).
- Object oriented system design (C++)
- Modular structure allows framework independent function development
- SAGA API with immense support for geodata handling
- GUI for intuitive data management, analysis and visualization
- Runs on Linux as well as on Windows operating systems
- Portable software running without installation even from memory sticks (MSW)
- Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
- Scripting via command line, Python, Java, R
- Far more than 450 freely available functions for geodata analysis
- Georeferencing and cartographic projections
- Grid interpolation of scattered point data, triangulation, IDW, splines, ...
- Vector tools: clipping, buffer zones, raster to vector conversion...
- Image analysis: filters, supervised classification, PCA, FFT, OBIA...
- Geostatistics: GWR, variograms, ordinary & universal Kriging...
- Terrain analysis: morphometry, hydrology, illumination, classification,...
- and many more ...
Hi I have tried sending you a message from your site but I have gotten an auto response saying it was not delivered for some bizarre reason, so ...
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net