KeyStore Explorer is a free GUI replacement for the Java command-line utilities keytool, jarsigner
|License||GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)|
|Updated on||Sep 23, 2015|
It is a free GUI replacement for the Java command-line utilities keytool, jarsigner and jadtool.
- Create, load, save and convert between various KeyStore types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS#12, BKS (V1 and V2) and UBER
- Change KeyStore and KeyStore entry passwords
- Delete or rename KeyStore entries
- Cut/copy/paste KeyStore entries
- Append certificates to key pair certificate chains
- Generate RSA, ECC and DSA key pairs with self-signed X.509 certificates
- Apply X.509 certificate extensions to generated key pairs and Certificate Signing Requests (CSRs)
- View X.509 Certificate, CRL and CRL entry X.509 V3 extensions
- Import and export keys and certificates in many formats: PKCS#12, PKCS#8, PKCS#7, DER/PEM X.509 certificate files, Microsoft PVK, SPC, PKI Path, OpenSSL
- Generate, view and sign CSRs in PKCS #10 and SPKAC formats
- Sign JAR files, J2ME MIDlet Applications files and CSRs
- Configure a CA Certs KeyStore for use with KeyStore operations
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!