Amateur Radio software for transmission/reception of JT65 protocol.
|Updated on||Sep 25, 2015|
This is Amateur Radio software for transmission/reception of
JT65 protocol on HF bands 2m - 160m.
Important note: The JT65 encoding and decoding routines, also used in WSJT, are developed by K1JT, Joe Taylor.
0.9.82.0 and higher cooperates with JT65-HF Image Controller from JQ1HDR
- Fast decoder (receiving interval is variable)
- Log database (SQLite) or HRD logdatabase, DXKeeper, Log4om (SQLite), MixW2
- Dupe checking
- Acoustic alert
- Adjust time via internet (SNTP)
- CAT with OmniRig, HamLib, HRD and Commander
- Windows with QSO Exchange, Station Infos, Band Statistics and Grids on map
- Callsign band and/or timestamp labels in waterfall display
JT65-HF Is (C) 2008...2011 J. C. Large - W6CQZ
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don't realize this. You should proceed your writing. I am confide...
Hi I have tried sending you a message from your site but I have gotten an auto response saying it was not delivered for some bizarre reason, so ...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...