Quantitative Content Analysis or Text Mining
|License||GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 30, 2015|
It’s a free software tool for computable content analysis or text data mining.
KH Coder is used for computational linguistics, and it also offers different kinds of search and statistical analysis functions through back-end tools such as Stanford POS Tagger, Snowball streamer, MySQL and R
It becomes very easy to analyse languages like, Japanese, English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish with KH Coder. You can also analyse Chinese language data (simplified, UTF-8) with the latest alpha version.
- Words: Frequency List
- Words: Searching
- Words: KWIC Concordance
- Words: Collocation Stats
- Words: Correspondence Analysis
- Words: Multi-Dimensional Scaling
- Words: Co-Occurrence Network
- Words: Hierarchical Cluster Analysis
- Categories: Developing Your Own Categories or Dictionaries
- Categories: Frequency List
- Categories: Cross Tabulation
- Categories: Correspondence Analysis
- Categories: Multi-Dimensional Scaling
- Categories: Co-Occurrence Network
- Categories: Hierarchical Cluster Analysis
- Documents: Searching
- Documents: Clustering
- Documents: Naive Bayes classifier
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool