Open Source CAM - Toolpath Generation for 3-Axis CNC machining
|License||GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)|
|Updated on||Oct 1, 2015|
It is an Open Source CAM - Toolpath Generation for 3-Axis CNC machining
- read and write STL model files
- engraving of 2D contour models (from SVG/DXF/PS)
- generate GCode
- configurable tools, processes and boundaries
- customizable support bridges
- interactive 3D model view
- engraving single-line fonts
- estimate machine time for each toolpath
- scale, move, rotate, flip and transform 2D/3D models
- 2D projection
- multi-layered 2D models
- extrusion of 2D models with configurable slopes
- non-interactive GCode generation via commandline
- uses multiple CPU cores automatically
- server/client mode for distributed calculations
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool