Scid vs. PC
Chess Database and Toolkit program
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Oct 8, 2015|
It is fully featured massive chess toolkit with broader database and analysis. It is a usable bug-fix division of Scid. It is highly compatible with Scid’s .si4 databases and possess extensive interface fixes and improvements. Its latest features include a rewritten Gamelist, a Computer Tournament, and FICS, Tree and Book improvements.
- Databases fully compatible with mainline Scid and extensively tested
- Play chess on the internet or against the computer
- Computer Tournament feature
- Interface overhauled and debugged, including -
- Rewritten Gamelist, Ratings Graph, Analysis Engines and main window
- Drag+Drop support for Windows, Linux and other Xorg systems
- Tree window has embedded win/lose bar-graphs
- Book window allows for two books, and tuning has delete book move
- Clickable variation arrows
Hi I have tried sending you a message from your site but I have gotten an auto response saying it was not delivered for some bizarre reason, so ...
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net