Open Source Home Automation Server in a "Internet Of Things" world
|License||Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License V2.0|
|Updated on||Oct 8, 2015|
- X10 driver for Marmitek ActiveHome CM11, CM15 Pro and W800RF32
- Z-Wave driver for any Zensys compatible usb key (Aeon Labs Z-Stick) and RaZberry
- Insteon PLM 2413S/2413U, RFXCom, LightwaveRF
- KNX, Philips Hue Bridge, Infrared remote control, UPnP and more...
- Integrated Web Server frontend based on jQuery Mobile UI
- Control remotely from any PC, Tablet and Smartphone
- Consumption/usage statistics and realtime kW counter
- Simulated Meter report for devices not supporting it (even for X10 ones!)
- Programmable Events and Macros
- IoT ready! Integrated Program and Widget editor with a powerful API/SDK
- Service clustering via events forwarding and MQTT
- Installs and runs everywhere: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Suitable for running on embedded systems such as Raspberry Pi
- ...and many other features! (see README.TXT)
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool