ObjectListView - ListView on caffeine, guarana and steroids
|Updated on||Oct 8, 2015|
It is an easy to use C# convenience wrapper around .NET's ListView. ObjectListViewIt makes the job much easier to use by supporting automatic sorting, grouping, cell editing, data binding, reporting, column sizing. You can find a Python version for wxPython.
- Automatically transforms a list of model objects into a fully functional ListView, including automatically sorting and grouping rows
- Easily edit cell values
- Easily use drag and drop
- Supports sophisticated group formatting, including collapsible groups
- Columns can be fixed-width, have a minimum and/or maximum width, or be space-filling
- Displays a “list is empty” message when the list is empty (obviously)
- Supports filtering, including the very common iTunes-like text filtering
- Supports Excel-like column filtering
- The FastObjectListView version can build a list of 10,000 objects in less than 0.1
- TreeListView supports hierarchical checkboxes
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!