Speed Dreams : an Open Motorsport Sim
.Speed Dreams is a Motorsport Simulator featuring high-quality 3D graphics and an accurate physics
|License||GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2), GNU General Public Lic|
|Updated on||Oct 12, 2015|
A Motorsport Simulator with high-quality 3D graphics and an accurate physics engine targeting to maximum realism. Primarily a branch from TORCS, it has now achieved a clearly higher realism level in visual and physics recreation with its active development team and growing community. It focuses to implement exciting new features, cars, tracks and AI opponents making a more enjoyable game for the player, while constantly pushing forward visual and physics realism. It can also be planned for any research, study or teaching activity, around physics and AI, thanks to its GPL V2+ license, and the clear and modular architecture of its C/C++ code base.
- 3D real-time motorsport simulator for gamers and researchers
- Accurate physics targeting maximum possible realism
- High Quality graphics
- 21 HQ tracks to race on
- 28 HQ fine-tuned cars in 4 balanced and consistent sets
- Many more cars and tracks available from the community
- 2 first class AI opponents for thrilling races
- Fully open to any research, study or teaching work (physics, AI, graphics, ...)
- Support for many input devices (keyboard, joypad, joystick, wheel/pedal ...)
- Runs under Windows and Linuxes (WIP on Mac OS X)
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!