A collection of tools related to orienteering.
|License||GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)|
|Updated on||Oct 20, 2015|
This is a set of tools framed with the intention to help in the creation of orienteering maps and the organization of orienteering events.
- Map drawing and editing tools for point, line, area and text objects
- ISOM 2000 (forest) and ISSOM 2007 (sprint) symbol sets
- Geo referencing
- Map templates: raster images, DXF, GPX, OSM, OCD
- Import OCD files from version 6 to 11, export version 8
- Runs on Windows, OS X, Linux, and Android
- Printing, PDF and raster image export
- Advanced features like overprinting simulation, different map cut outs, symbol set replacement, and much more …
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!