Available in over 20 different languages, NAPS2, a document scanner application aims on the simplici
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 8, 2015|
This is the VfW (Video for Windows) version of eminent x264 encoder + ffh264 decoder (from FFmpeg/Libav project).
NAPS2 (Not Another PDF Scanner 2)
Available in over 20 different languages, NAPS2, a document scanner application aims on the simplicity and ease of use. Scanning of documents can easily be done from WIA- and TWAIN- compatible scanners. It can organize the pages as you want and also save them as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG and so other file formats. It involves .NET Framework 4.0 or advanced.
- Scan documents using WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners
- Scan as many pages as you like from glass or ADF, including duplex support
- Rotate, crop, and rearrange scanned pages
- Save as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or other file formats
- Directly email PDFs
- Use OCR to make PDFs searchable
- Configure brightness, contrast, resolution, and other scan options
- Save your configurations as profiles to be easily reused later
- Optional command-line interface (CLI) for automation and scripting
- MSI installer and application-level configuration available for group policy (GPO) deployment
- Portable archives available
- Translations: English, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский язык, Shqip, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська, 台語 台灣話, עברית
- Small download (1MB)
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!