YAWL is a Java-based BPM/Workflow Management System. Based on a
|Updated on||Sep 23, 2015|
It is a Java-based BPM/Workflow Management System.
- new: completely rewritten Process Editor
- new: Auto Update + Install/Uninstall of selected components
- comprehensive support for control-flow patterns
- comprehensive support for resource patterns
- comprehensive data perspective using XML Schema, XQuery & XPath
- delayed case starting
- suuport for passing files as data
- support for non-human resources
- support for interprocess communication
- calendar service and scheduling capabilities
- task documentation facility
- revised logging format and exporting to OpenXES
- support for process configuration
- integration with external applications like iGoogle
- custom forms
- sophisticated verification support
- Web service communication
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!