Outlook CalDav Synchronizer
Sync Outlook with Google, SOGo, Horde or any other CalDAV server
|License||Affero GNU Public License|
|Updated on||Sep 25, 2015|
It is a Free Outlook Plugin that synchronizes events between Outlook and Google, SOGo, Horde or any other CalDAV server. It is supportive to Outlook versions of 2013 and 2010.
- open source AGPL, the only free Outlook CalDav plugin
- tested CalDAV servers: SOGo, Google Calendar, Horde Kronolith, OwnCloud, SabreDAV, Synology NAS, GroupOffice
- Support of OAuth2 for Google
- SSL/TLS support, support for self-signed certificates
- configurable sync range
- sync multiple calendars per profile
- sync reminders, categories, recurrences with exceptions, importance, transparency
- sync organizer and attendees and own response status
- task support (alpha)
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!