iTextSharp, a .NET PDF library
iText is a PDF library that allows you to CREATE, ADAPT, INSPECT and MAINTAIN documents in the Porta
|Updated on||Sep 9, 2015|
A PDF library iText permits you in CREATING, ADAPTING, INSPECTING and MAINTAINING documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Documents and reports generator on the basis of data from an XML file or database
- It exploits numerous interactive features found in PDF and creates maps and books
- It adds features such as bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks and more to the existing PDF documents
- It divides or concatenate pages from existing PDF files
- Fills interactive forms
- A passionately created or operated PDF documents for a web browser
Java, .NET, Android and GAE developers use iText for enhancing their applications with PDF functionality.
iTextSharp is the .NET port.
- PDF generation
- PDF manipulation (stamping watermarks, merging/splitting PDFs,...)
- PDF form filling
- XML functionality
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!