iTextSharp, a .NET PDF library
iText is a PDF library that allows you to CREATE, ADAPT, INSPECT and MAINTAIN documents in the Porta
|Updated on||Sep 9, 2015|
A PDF library iText permits you in CREATING, ADAPTING, INSPECTING and MAINTAINING documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Documents and reports generator on the basis of data from an XML file or database
- It exploits numerous interactive features found in PDF and creates maps and books
- It adds features such as bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks and more to the existing PDF documents
- It divides or concatenate pages from existing PDF files
- Fills interactive forms
- A passionately created or operated PDF documents for a web browser
Java, .NET, Android and GAE developers use iText for enhancing their applications with PDF functionality.
iTextSharp is the .NET port.
- PDF generation
- PDF manipulation (stamping watermarks, merging/splitting PDFs,...)
- PDF form filling
- XML functionality
Hi I have tried sending you a message from your site but I have gotten an auto response saying it was not delivered for some bizarre reason, so ...
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net