Eric Integrated Development Environment
ric is a Python IDE written using PyQt and QScintilla
|License||GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)|
|Updated on||Sep 17, 2015|
This magnificent IDE Eric is written using PyQt and QScintilla. It offers several features naming: any number of open editors, an integrated (remote) debugger, project management amenities, component test, re-establishing and many things additional.
- Managing editor with syntax highlighting, auto completion and call tips
- Fitted checkers for Python (syntax, issues, style...)
- Fixed documentation viewer (and web browser)
- edge to Mercurial and Subversion
- Extensible through plug-ins
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.