iText®, a JAVA PDF library
iText is a PDF library that allows you to CREATE, ADAPT, INSPECT and MAINTAIN
|Updated on||Sep 17, 2015|
Whether you need CREATION, ADAPTATION, INSECTION or MAINTAINING documents in Portable Document Format, iText offers such services at ease.
- Creates documents and reports built on data from an XML file or a database
- Also, generates maps and books, manipulating several collaborating features available in PDF
- Enhances bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, and several other features to current PDF documents
- Fragments or concatenate pages from the present PDF files
- Plug out interactive forms
- Help vigorously generated or manipulated PDF documents to a web browser
Java, .NET, Android and GAE developers use iText for enhancing their applications with PDF functionality.
- PDF generation
- PDF manipulation (stamping, watermarks, merging/splitting PDFs, ...)
- PDF form filling
- XML functionality
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool