The Binary Usenet Tool
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 22, 2015|
HelloNzb is software written in Java and it can download files from Usenet servers through NZB index files. It works on many platform be it Windows and Linux etc.
It performs automatic archive verification via PAR2, automatic RAR archive extraction, built-in yEnc- and UU-decoding. It is very portable hence no installation is required.
- Download from Usenet Servers via NZB files
- Java-based, runs on multiple platforms
- Built-in web server for remote access (BETA)
- Automatic archive check via PAR2 and MultiPAR
- Automatic RAR archive extraction
- Extract RAR archive while files are being downloaded
- Built-in yEnc- and UU-decoding
- Support for parallel downloads from alternative Servers
- Support for secure connections via SSL
- Support for multiple connections and server authentication
- Localization (English, German, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, French)
- Drag'n'Drop of NZB file(s) into the HelloNzb window
- Small footprint and portable, no installation required
- Optional download speed limitation
- Optional computer shutdown after all downloads have been finished
- Optional system tray icon in taskbar
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool