Armadillo C++ matrix library
Fast C++ matrix library with easy to use functions and syntax, deliberately similar to Matlab
|License||Mozilla Public License 2.0 (MPL 2.0)|
|Updated on||Sep 24, 2015|
It is a fast C++ matrix library with very easy functions and syntax. Armadillo has the same purpose as that of Matlab. It opts for template meta-programming techniques.
Armadillo serves you as an efficient wrapper for LAPACK, BLAS and ATLAS libraries; also it includes high-performance versions such as Intel MKL, AMD ACML and OpenBLAS.
- Easy to use
- Many MATLAB like functions
- Efficient classes for vectors, matrices, cubes (3rd order tensors) and fields
- Fast singular value decomposition (SVD), eigen decomposition, QR, LU, Cholesky, FFT
- Statistical modelling using Gaussian Mixture Models (GMM)
- Clustering using K-means and Expectation Maximisation
- Automatic vectorisation of expressions (SIMD)
- Contiguous and non-contiguous submatrices
- Automatically combines several operations into one
- Useful for prototyping directly in C++
- Useful for conversion of research code into production environments
- Distributed under a license useful in both open-source and proprietary/commercial contexts
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool