Free VCF file to CSV converter
Excel VBA Script to convert VCF file with multiple entries to CSV file
|License||GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 24, 2015|
It is a tested Excel based VBA script used to import bulk VCF files from Backupify, Google Contacts (Gmail Contacts), Apple IOS, Samsung Android devices and other platforms.
With its several 1 Vcard, VCF files converts them to a comma separated .CSV file or Excel xls file which can then be imported into Outlook, Google, or any other application.
It supports import of contacts using CSV files. It is created with the view to support VCF 2.0, 2.1, 3.0 and 4.0 formatted files including those with printable encoding (MIME).
If you need any kind of help regarding this application, please do write to us; we will bring about the necessary changes in the code to support your specific VCF format.
To use it, you may simply download and open the Excel file (xlsm), Enable Macros if prompted, and then select the VCF file you wish to import. Once the installation is complete, Excel will create and save new file titled VCFExport.csv that can also be saved in Excel format.
- NEW! Now supports Mac (Apple) computers running Excel 2011
- NEW! Support for Spouse, Assistant, Children, Preferred Email, Preferred Phone, and Preferred Address Fields
- Completely free! All I ask is that you review the program here if it works for you, or let me know via email if it does not so I can improve the compatibility for other users.
- Automatically deletes duplicate contacts that have email address only (generally created by Gmail)
- Support for fields > 255 characters long (e.g. large notes / body field)
- Support for VCF Files exported by Samsung Phones and Samsung Tablets
- Converts Bulk VCF Files to CSV files (VCF files that have more than one contact)
- Supports multiple contacts in a single VCF file
- Supports multiple phone numbers, email addresses, and address per contact and assigns categories (e.g. Home, Work)
- Fast & Free Support- if this does not work for your VCF, email the VCF file and I'll update the code as needed to support your file within 24 to 48 hours.
- Support for VCF Files with ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE (MIME encoding to ASCII printable characters)
- Published as Excel file, simply download and open the Excel .xlsm file and select the VCF file you wish to import when prompted.
- Developed and tested to support import of Google VCF files from Gmail Contacts
- Tested support for Apple IOS Exports (IOS 5 and IOS 6)
- CSV File created with Column Headers that perfectly match Outlook import template
- Supports extremely large VCF files, tested with file containing 20,000+ contacts
- With Excel Save As, can also save as XLS file instead of CSV if desired
- Support for VCF 2,1, 3.0 and 4.0 Formats
- Allows importing of bulk VCF files into Outlook or other programs
- DOES NOT currently show progress during import, may take 2 to 5 minutes to run (be patient)
- New versions developed as needed to support user submitted files; each new version tested across diverse set of VCF formats to ensure maximum compatibility
- Support for COBook contacts export and fields unique to COBook
Hi I have tried sending you a message from your site but I have gotten an auto response saying it was not delivered for some bizarre reason, so ...
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net