Open Source x64/x86 Debugger for Windows
|Updated on||Oct 1, 2015|
It’s an Open source, ollydbg-like, easily scriptable x64/x86 debugger for windows with Icon from icons8 (http://icons8.com )
As x64_dbg is in alpha, it is suggested to use development snapshots instead of releases. Download snapshots here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/x64dbg/files/snapshots
you need the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages (x86 and x64) to run this.
- Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
- C-like expression parser
- Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
- IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
- IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers etc.)
- Memory map
- Symbol view
- Thread view
- Content-sensitive register view
- Fully customizable color scheme
- Dynamically recognize modules and strings
- Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
- Fast disassembler (BeaEngine)
- User database (JSON) for comments, labels, bookmarks etc.
- Plugin support with growing API
- Extendable, debuggable scripting language for automation
- Multi-datatype memory dump
- Basic debug symbol (PDB) support
- Dynamic stack view
- Built-in assembler (XEDParse)
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don't realize this. You should proceed your writing. I am confide...
Hi I have tried sending you a message from your site but I have gotten an auto response saying it was not delivered for some bizarre reason, so ...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...