GeoTools, the Java GIS toolkit
Toolkit for working with and mapping geospatial data
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2), GNU|
|Updated on||Oct 1, 2015|
It is an Open Source (LGPL) Java code library that provides standards compliant methods for the manipulation of geospatial data.
This Geospatial Foundation project has its library data structures based on Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) specifications.
- Definition of interfaces for key spatial concepts and data structures
- Open plug-in system allowing additional formats. Plugins supplied for raster, database and geospatial file formats.
- Includes extensions provide additional capabilities using the spatial facilites of the core library. Extensions provide graph and networking support (for finding the shortest path), validation, a web map server client, bindings for xml parsing and encoding and style generation
- Clean data access API supporting feature access, transaction support and locking between threads
- Vector support for app-schema, arcsde, csv, dxf, edigeo, excel, geojson, org, property, shapefile, wfs
- Spatial Database Support db2, h2, mysql, oracle, postgis, spatialite, sqlserver
- Raster plugins for arcsde, arcgrid, geotiff, grassraster, gtopo30, image (JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG), imageio-ext-gdal, imagemoasaic, imagepyramid, JP2K, matlab
- Powerful schema assisted parsing technology using XML Schema to bind to Java objects.
- XML Bindings for parsing/encoding xsd-core (xml simple types), fes, filter, gml2, gml3, kml, ows, sld, wcs, wfs, wms, wps, vpf.
- Rendering engine configured with OGC Standard Style Layer Descriptor files. Renderer is stateless, allowing low memory use particularly useful in server-side environments.
- Referencing using ESPG Database
- OGC Standards Support SLD/SE,Simple Feature,Grid Coverage, Filter/CQL,WMS,WFS,WPS, KML
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.