RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal
Serial and TCP terminal for engineering and debugging
|Updated on||Sep 9, 2015|
This website is a comprehensive guidebook for Realterm. It is considered to be ideal for development, reverse engineering, debugging, data logging and capture and automatic test.
It has an extensive command line interface which supports batch files and simple automatic test programming. Commands are stored and run in files as well as it can be sent to running instances.
A Sequential terminal program for engineering with comprehensive ActiveX/COM automation support to be used as a component by other programs.
- Support for Comm Ports, Virtual/USB comports & TCP / Telnet connections.
- [I2C](http://www.i2cchip.com),SPI,1-Wire Bus control support
- Binary display modes -Hex,Int,Float,Signed/Unsigned,
- Capturing and sending files
- Syncing and Timestamps
- Full activeX interface and full command-line control. Command and INI files. Use as a serial port component for other programs. (Excel etc)
- Bridging between two ports/tcps and Monitoring modes using second Echo Port
- Normal, MiniTerminal, Fullscreen, Invisible (tray) views
- Send String shortcuts and Global Hotkeys, CRC's and Checksums
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool