A pure java JDBC Driver for MS Access
UCanAccess is a pure Java JDBC Driver implementation which allows java developers and jdbc client pr
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2), Apa|
|Updated on||Oct 5, 2015|
|Category||Databases & Networks|
A clean Java, JDBC Driver application, UCanAccess lets java developers and jdbc client programs to read/write Microsoft Access database (.mdb and .accdb files). Here No ODBC needed.
- Supported Access formats: 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2010.
- SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements. Transactions and save points.
- Access data types: YESNO, BYTE, INTEGER, LONG, SINGLE, DOUBLE, NUMERIC, CURRENCY, COUNTER, TEXT, OLE, MEMO, GUID, DATETIME.
- Concurrent access from multiple users (i.e., multiple application server threads).
- Connection pooling.
- ANSI 92 SQL, core SQL-2008.
- MS Access SQL.
- Main Access functions implementation.
- You can execute select queries defined and saved in Access.
- Criteria in LIKE clause.
- Access date format (e.g., #11/22/2003 10:42:58 PM#).
- Both double quote “and single quote ' as SQL string delimiters.
- Command Line Console. You can run SQL commands and display their results. CSV export command.
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.