A pure java JDBC Driver for MS Access
UCanAccess is a pure Java JDBC Driver implementation which allows java developers and jdbc client pr
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2), Apa|
|Updated on||Oct 5, 2015|
|Category||Databases & Networks|
A clean Java, JDBC Driver application, UCanAccess lets java developers and jdbc client programs to read/write Microsoft Access database (.mdb and .accdb files). Here No ODBC needed.
- Supported Access formats: 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2010.
- SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements. Transactions and save points.
- Access data types: YESNO, BYTE, INTEGER, LONG, SINGLE, DOUBLE, NUMERIC, CURRENCY, COUNTER, TEXT, OLE, MEMO, GUID, DATETIME.
- Concurrent access from multiple users (i.e., multiple application server threads).
- Connection pooling.
- ANSI 92 SQL, core SQL-2008.
- MS Access SQL.
- Main Access functions implementation.
- You can execute select queries defined and saved in Access.
- Criteria in LIKE clause.
- Access date format (e.g., #11/22/2003 10:42:58 PM#).
- Both double quote “and single quote ' as SQL string delimiters.
- Command Line Console. You can run SQL commands and display their results. CSV export command.
Hi I have tried sending you a message from your site but I have gotten an auto response saying it was not delivered for some bizarre reason, so ...
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net