Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
|License||GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)|
|Updated on||Oct 15, 2015|
|Category||Databases & Networks|
An automated SQL injection tool Mole, offers just a weak URL. Yet it does provide a valid string on the site by detecting the injection and exploiting it either with union technique or a Boolean query based technique.
It has a command based interface, providing the user to indicate the action he wants to perform easily. The CLI also provides auto-completion on both commands and command arguments with minimum type possible.
- Support for Mysql, Postgres, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Automatic SQL injection exploitation using union technique.
- Automatic blind SQL injection exploitation.
- Exploits SQL Injections in GET/POST/Cookie parameters.
- Support for filters, in order to bypass certain IPS/IDS rules using generic filters, and the possibility of creating new ones easily.
- Exploits SQL Injections that return binary data.
- Powerful command interpreter to simplify its usage.
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool