Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
|License||GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)|
|Updated on||Oct 15, 2015|
|Category||Databases & Networks|
An automated SQL injection tool Mole, offers just a weak URL. Yet it does provide a valid string on the site by detecting the injection and exploiting it either with union technique or a Boolean query based technique.
It has a command based interface, providing the user to indicate the action he wants to perform easily. The CLI also provides auto-completion on both commands and command arguments with minimum type possible.
- Support for Mysql, Postgres, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Automatic SQL injection exploitation using union technique.
- Automatic blind SQL injection exploitation.
- Exploits SQL Injections in GET/POST/Cookie parameters.
- Support for filters, in order to bypass certain IPS/IDS rules using generic filters, and the possibility of creating new ones easily.
- Exploits SQL Injections that return binary data.
- Powerful command interpreter to simplify its usage.
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!