A BibTeX replacement for users of biblatex, with full Unicode support
|License||Artistic License 2.0|
|Updated on||Oct 5, 2015|
|Category||Tools & Editors|
biber is a BibTeX replacement for users of biblatex, with full Unicode support
- Biber 2.1 is for biblatex 3.0
- Polyglossia support
- Unicode 6.2 support (including citekeys, filenames and sorting)
- Auto (re)encodes .bbl as necessary
- One biber run for all bib sections and XREF/CROSSREF processing
- Now part of TeXLive
- Static and dynamic citation set support
- Customisable sorting specifications
- Support for UTF-8 <-> TeX macro re-encoding to help PDFLaTeX+inputenc
- Support for remote data sources
- Highly configurable entry data inheritance model
- Automatic name and name list disambiguation
- User-space mapping of entrytypes, field names and field contents
- Generalised macro support with new @XDATA entrytype
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool