A feature-rich dictionary lookup program, supporting multiple dictionaries' formats, perfect article
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 15, 2015|
GoldenDict is a software program for dictionary lookup. It’s advanced feature support numerous dictionaries formats. It has perfect version of articles with complete mark up, illustrations and reserved content. With GoldenDict , you don’t need to type words with any accent or correct case.
- Use of WebKit for an accurate articles' representation, complete with all formatting, colors, images and links.
- Support of multiple dictionary file formats: Babylon .BGL, StarDict .ifo/.dict./.idx/.syn, dictd .index/.dict(.dz), ABBYY Lingvo .dsl
- Support for Wikipedia, Wiktionary, or any other MediaWiki-based sites to perform lookups in.
- Ability to use arbitrary websites as dictionaries via templated Url patterns.
- Hunspell-based morphology system, used for word stemming and spelling suggestions.
- Ability to index arbitrary directories with audio files for pronunciation lookups.
- Full Unicode case, diacritics, punctuation and whitespace folding. This means the ability to type in words without any accents, correct case, punctuation or spaces (e.g. typing 'Grussen' would yield 'grüßen' in German dictionaries).
- Scan popup functionality. A small window pops up with the translation of a word chosen from another application.
- Support for global hotkeys. You can spawn the program window at any point, or directly translate a word from the clipboard.
- Tabbed browsing in a modern Qt 4 interface.
- Cross-platform: Linux/X11 and Windows + portable to others.
- Free software: GNU GPLv3+ license.
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.