Leadsheet notation with auto-generated playback, improvisation advice
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Oct 15, 2015|
It’s a music representation tool to produce monophonic lead sheets. The Impro-Visor uses Chord symbols to generate backing tracks automatically. Improvisation advice exists in the form of note coloration, database of licks, and automatic lick generation from grammars.
You can learn Grammars automatically from transcriptions. Styles can be edited and created by the user. The other features include generation of roadmaps for understanding keys and idiomatic chord progressions, chord voicing keyboard, MIDI and MusicXML export.
- Impro-Visor = Improvisation Advisor, focused on leadsheets with monophonic melody
- Music notation using point-and-click, with visual harmonic hints and advice
- Uniform interface on all major platforms (Windows, MacOSX, Linux)
- Huge store of musical knowledge about chords, scales, licks, etc.
- Music saved as text files, can be entered as text if desired
- Auto-generated accompaniment from chord progressions
- Roadmap generator (showing keys and chord bricks)
- Automatic grammatical inference for melodic styles
- Automatic lick generation from grammars
- User-specifiable accompaniment styles
- MusicXML import thru MuseScore
- MusicXML and MIDI exports
- MIDI import (single track)
- Easy, fast chord entry
- Style editor
Hi I have tried sending you a message from your site but I have gotten an auto response saying it was not delivered for some bizarre reason, so ...
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net