OptFlux is an open-source and modular software aimed at being the reference computational applicatio
|License||GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)|
|Updated on||Oct 21, 2015|
beta OptFlux is an open-source and modular software aimed at being the reference computational application in the field. It is the first tool to incorporate strain optimization tasks, i.e., the identification of Metabolic Engineering targets.
- SBML compatible (import/export)
- CellDesigner layouts compatible (import/export) - add simulation values
- Metatool compatible (import/export)
- Flat Files compatible (import/export)
- Phenotype simulation - FBA / MOMA / ROOM / MFA
- Flux Variability Analysis (FVA)
- Elementary Modes Analysis (EMA / EFMs)
- Bi-level Optimization (OptGene / OptKnock)
- Multiobjective Optimization
- Simulation/Optimization with Gene-Protein-Reaction (GPR) information
- Regulatory Network Simulation / Optimization
- Visualization of CellDesigner Layouts (Biovisualizer)
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool