0 A.D. is a free, open-source, cross-platform real-time strategy game.
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 10, 2015|
O A.D is a game of ancient warfare. It’s a real-time cross platform strategy (RTS). With this game you re-experience or redraft the history of the early civilizations. It has a background of the war and economy of that period each depicting the peak and growth of economy and military skill.
- Completely Free (to download, play, and modify)
- Open Source (Code under GPL2, Artwork under CC-BY-SA v3)
- Cross Platform (Windows, Linux, OS X, partial Android support)
- An Open Source, custom built 3D Engine called Pyrogenesis
- Historically accurate civilisation buildings, units and names
- Built-in unit and map customisation tool called Atlas
- Finely detailed environments with fauna/flora native to each terrain
- Offline single player mode or LAN/Online multiplayer gaming
- Mods support (drop in replacements to create new UI and game behaviour)
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!