Keyboard and Mouse simulator for game controllers!
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 14, 2015|
It is a tool that matches mouse or keyboard by a controller or joystick. Basically it is used for playing games with poor or no controller support. It works on almost all application be it a web browser, media player etc. Xpadder has the ability to support the use of up to 16 controllers together. It assigns a button to make the controller rumble/vibrate who supports them.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Works on both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)
- Rumble force feedback and advanced fine-tuning options
- Create a layout for any controller that Windows can see
- Multiple profile management using sharable files
- Designed for gamepads, joysticks and arcade sticks
- Also works with steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars... e.t.c
- + Many more features listed here: http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewforum.php?f=26
Hi I have tried sending you a message from your site but I have gotten an auto response saying it was not delivered for some bizarre reason, so ...
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net