Keyboard and Mouse simulator for game controllers!
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 14, 2015|
It is a tool that matches mouse or keyboard by a controller or joystick. Basically it is used for playing games with poor or no controller support. It works on almost all application be it a web browser, media player etc. Xpadder has the ability to support the use of up to 16 controllers together. It assigns a button to make the controller rumble/vibrate who supports them.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Works on both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)
- Rumble force feedback and advanced fine-tuning options
- Create a layout for any controller that Windows can see
- Multiple profile management using sharable files
- Designed for gamepads, joysticks and arcade sticks
- Also works with steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars... e.t.c
- + Many more features listed here: http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewforum.php?f=26
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.