Little cms color engine
An ICC-based CMM for color management
|Updated on||Sep 17, 2015|
|Category||Graphics and Video|
It’s a colour co coordinating library which implements quick changes among the ICC profiles. Little cms color engine is convenient across numerous platforms (MIT license) highly focused on speed.
- Widely portable. Written in "C".
- Easy to use.
- Handles a wide range of pixel formats.
- Supports all kind of profiles, including named color.
- Can write profiles as well.
- PostScript CSA and CRD generation.
- Full multicolor support, up to 15 inks.
- Black point compensation.
- Black preservation on CMYK.
- Handles incomplete state of adaptation on absolute intents.
- Softproofing.Gamut checking.
- CIECAM02 appearance model.
- ICC floating point extension.
- Many, many more...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!