3D fractal rendering software Brought to you by: buddhi1980
|License||GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)|
|Updated on||Sep 29, 2015|
It is an easy to use, portable application made with a view to support you in extracting 3D Mandelbrot fractals called Mandelbulb.
Mandelbulber also helps with some other kind of 3D fractals such as Mandelbox, Bulbbox, Juliabulb and Menger Spongej
Mandelbulber v2 is a fresh link of this application, which is written again from the beginning with new QT based interface. Still it has limited functions.You may also find the Old Mandelbulber version available in the Files section.
- Rendering of trigonometric, hypercomplex, mandelbox, IFS and many other 3D fractals
- Complex 3D ray-traced shading: hard shadows, ambient occlusion, depth of field, translucency & refraction, etc.
- rich GUI in Qt 5 environment
- unlimited image resolution on 64-bit systems
- program compiled for x86 and x64 CPUs (Linux, Windows, OS X)
- simple 3D navigator
- key-frame animation of all parameters (not yet in v2)
- OpenCL support (not yet in v2)
- image gallery: http://krzysztofmarczak.deviantart.com/gallery/
- forum: http://www.fractalforums.com/mandelbulber/
source code in SVN repository: https://github.com/buddhi1980/mandelbulber2
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.