WaveSurfer is an open source tool for sound visualization and manipulation
|Updated on||Sep 30, 2015|
It is an open source application useful in sound visualization and manipulation. As WaveSurfer is fixed in other applications, it can be extended by plug-inn also. Some typical applications are speech/sound analysis and sound annotation/transcription.
- Customizable - users can create their own configurations. Localization support.
- Extensible - new functionality can be added through a plugin architecture
- Embeddable - WaveSurfer can be used as a widget in custom applications
- Transcription file formats - reads, and writes HTK (and MLF), TIMIT, ESPS/Waves+, and Phondat. Support for encodings and Unicode.
- Multi-platform - Linux, Windows, OSX
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool