Wings 3D is an advanced subdivision modeler that is both powerful and easy to use (inspired by Nendo
|Updated on||Sep 8, 2015|
Wings 3D is inspired by Nendo and Mirai from Izware.It are an advanced subdivision modeller that is quite prevailing as well as very easy to use.
- Context sensitive interface
- Configurable interface and hotkeys
- Wide range of Selection and Mesh tools
- Exports to common 3d file formats like .obj
- UV mapper, Vertex Colors, Materials, and Lights
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!