Open Broadcaster Software
Free, open source software for live streaming and recording
|Updated on||Sep 18, 2015|
This software is created with an object to roping live media content to the internet and also to video files.
Open Broadcaster Software is a free and open source tool which I made basically for myself as I believe why to pay a subscription for software when I can probably write it. This is how Broadcaster Software got evolved making it a giant of a project. So, this is the simple story behind the formation of Open Broadcaster Software.
Hoping users would like my work and get to learn something here. I enjoy writing for Open Broadcaster and am discovering a lot from it. It’s a totally tremendous experience.
It is licensed under the GNU General Public License v2.
- Encoding using H264 (x264) and AAC.
- Support for Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVENC.
- Unlimited number of scenes and sources.
- Live RTMP streaming to Twitch, YouTube, DailyMotion, Hitbox and more.
- File output to MP4 or FLV.
- GPU-based game capture for high performance game streaming.
- DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc).
- Windows 8 high speed monitors capture support.
- Bilinear or lanczos3 resampling.
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!