Open DHCP Server
Brought to you by: achaldhir
|License||GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 29, 2015|
DHCP is a free Open Source server application for Windows/Linux. It has multi subnet that supports Dynamic, Static Leases, Relay Agents, BOOTP, and PXEBOOT. Open DCHP provides Global, Range and Client Specific Options. It supports filtering ranges on Mac Address, Vendor and User Class.
- Support all Industry Standard Feaures
- Dynamic and Static Leases
- Options can be Client Specific, Range Specific or Global
- Multisubnet supports Relay Agents and PXE Boot
- Lease Status in auto refreshing html page
- Supports Duplicated Replicated Operation
- Very simple to install and use, even by person not having DHCP concepts
- Very low memory and cpu use
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.