Saros - Distributed Party Programming
Saros brings multi-writer synchronous distributed editing to the Eclipse IDE,
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Oct 12, 2015|
Saros the distributed praty programming unites multi-writer synchronous distributed editing to the Eclipse IDE for joint code reviews, explaining code remotely, or distributed pair programming - all in more than 2 participants. Advanced awareness functionality, text chat, and a simple distributed whiteboard/sketching facility are its features.
- Collaborative real-time file editing
- Supports several concurrent writers
- Awareness markup: Who is where (file/region)? Who just changed what?
- Shared file/folder operations
- Built-in instant messaging
- Built-in whiteboard (limited functionality)
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!