butt (broadcast using this tool)
butt (broadcast using this tool) is an easy to use, multi OS streaming tool.
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 21, 2015|
It’s an easy to custom, multi OS streaming tool which supports ShoutCast and IceCast and runs on Linux, MacOS and Windows.
The main purpose behind creating butt is to stream live audio data from your computers Mic or Line input to an Shoutcast or Icecast server. The function of recording is also possible here.
butt is not projected to be a server on its own or automatically stream a set of audio files.
- Works with SHOUTcast and Icecast
- Runs on all three major operating systems. Mac OS X, Linux and Windows up to 8.1
- Supports mp3, ogg/vorbis and ogg/opus for streaming
- Supports mp3, ogg/vorbis, ogg/opus, flac and wav for recording
- Is able to connect to a server after starting up automatically
- Is able to start a recording after connecting to a server automatically
- Recording can be split after a user defined amount of time
- Current song can either be updated manually or automatically by reading a file
- Configuration files can be imported and exported
- Status display shows infos about the current state (click on it)
- Automatically reconnects in case the connection has been interrupted
- Has a VU Meter with peak hold
- Is able to attentuate and amplify the input volume
- Can stream and record with different bitrates
- Display colors can be changed as desired
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool