Transmission Remote GUI
A cross platform front-end for the Transmission Bit-Torrent client.
|Updated on||Sep 14, 2015|
It is an iconic structure, cross platform front-end for tenuously a Transmission of Bit-Torrent client daemon through its RPC protocol. It is highly fast with comprehensive function in comparison to the built-in Transmission web interface.
Transmission 1.40 or later is supported.
It is developed using Lazarus RAD and Free Pascal compiler.
- Native application for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- uTorrent-like interface
- Multilingual user interface
- Torrents filtering by status, tracker, folder
- Resolving of peer's host name and country
- Displaying of peer's country flag
- Tray icon and balloon tooltips when download is complete
- Association with .torrent files and magnet links
- Selectable download folder when adding a new torrent
- Select files to download
- Choose files and torrents priority
- View details about connected peers
- Full information about each torrent
- Per torrent options
- Trackers details
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool