A full-fledged autoclicker with two modes of autoclicking, at your dynamic cursor location or at a p
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 14, 2015|
It is a dynamic, two mode full-fledged Autoclicker at your desired cursor location. Here you can also set the maximum amounts of clicked or left them as infinite.
Hotkeys work in the background for convenience.
- Choose whether to follow your cursor or click at a fixed spot
- Set the amount of times to click (or unlimited)
- Choose between which mouse button to click as
- Pick between single clicking, double clicking or triple clicking
- Change the hotkeys
- Convenient - Hotkeys work while application is in background
- Settings are saved (includes last fixed location)
- Free and Open Source
- Clean User Interface
- Low CPU usage
- No advertisements or malware
- Virus Free (The amount of autoclickers with viruses out there are uncountable)
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool