A full-fledged autoclicker with two modes of autoclicking, at your dynamic cursor location or at a p
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 14, 2015|
It is a dynamic, two mode full-fledged Autoclicker at your desired cursor location. Here you can also set the maximum amounts of clicked or left them as infinite.
Hotkeys work in the background for convenience.
- Choose whether to follow your cursor or click at a fixed spot
- Set the amount of times to click (or unlimited)
- Choose between which mouse button to click as
- Pick between single clicking, double clicking or triple clicking
- Change the hotkeys
- Convenient - Hotkeys work while application is in background
- Settings are saved (includes last fixed location)
- Free and Open Source
- Clean User Interface
- Low CPU usage
- No advertisements or malware
- Virus Free (The amount of autoclickers with viruses out there are uncountable)
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.
It's definitely the best software we've ever used. Highly recommended!