Generator of cryptographically-strong passwords
|License||GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 24, 2015|
|Category||Security & Encryption|
A thorough professional password generator PWGen can create large amounts of cryptographically-secure passwords, pronounceable passwords, pattern-based passwords, and passphrases consisting of words from word lists.
With its "random pool" technique based on strong cryptography, it can make random data from indeterministic user inputs (keystrokes, mouse handling) and volatile system parameters.
PWGen offers a large option to customize passwords to the users' innumerable needs. Moreover, it gives you strong text encryption and the creation of random data files (e.g., key files).
- Free and open-source software
- Full Unicode support
- Uses up-to-date cryptography (AES, SHA-256)
- Numerous password options for various purposes
- "Password hasher" functionality (similar to "Hashapass")
- Generation of large amounts of passwords at once
- Generation of passphrases composed of words from word lists
- Generation of phonetic (pronounceable) passwords
- Pattern-based password generation
- Secure text encryption
- Multilingual support
- Unobtrusive, fully portable, runs on all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.