Clam sentinel is a program that detects file system changes and automatically scans the files added
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Oct 6, 2015|
|Category||Security & Encryption|
Clam sentinel is a tool that spots file system changes and mechanically scans the files added or modified using ClamWin. It requires the installation of ClamWin for Microsoft Windows 98/98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
- Adds a real-time scanner to ClamWin
- Integrated intrusion detection
- Proactive heuristic protection
- USB and removable drive protection
- Uses ClamWin quarantine folder
- Scan logs for real-time, drives, memory, and messages
- Default configuration suitable for most users
- Easy custom configuration via system tray icon
- Supports Windows 98 and newer computers
- Supports English, Italian, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Azeri and Galician languages
- Multiple user support
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.