Wapiti is a web-application vulnerability scanner
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Oct 12, 2015|
|Category||Security & Encryption|
It’s a defencelessness scanner for web applications presently search vulnerabilities like XSS, SQL and XPath injections, file inclusions, command execution, XXE injections, CRLF injections... It uses the Python programming language.
- Fast and easy to use
- Generates vulnerability reports in various formats (HTML, XML, JSON, TXT...)
- Can suspend and resume a scan or an attack
- Can give you colors in the terminal to highlight vulnerabilities
- Different levels of verbosity
- Adding a payload can be as easy as adding a line to a text file
- Support HTTP and HTTPS proxies
- Authentication via several methods : Basic, Digest, Kerberos or NTLM
- Ability to restrain the scope of the scan (domain, folder, webpage)
- Safeguards against scan endless-loops (max number of values for a parameter)
- Can exclude some URLs of the scan and attacks (eg: logout URL)
- Extract URLs from Flash SWF files
- ... and more features described on the website !
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool