Fingerprint recognition library for .NET and experimentally for Java
|Updated on||Oct 19, 2015|
|Category||Security & Encryption|
This is fingerprint recognition/matching SDK (library), or more generally an Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS). It basically compares two fingerprints and decides whether they belong to the same person or not.
It can quickly search a large database of registered fingerprints. It comes with an easy-to-use API (pure .NET and an experimental Java port) plus assorted applications and tools.
- Accepts fingerprint images from all common fingerprint readers
- Easy-to-use API with documentation for C#/.NET and experimentally for Java
- Independently tested accuracy of 3.6% EER (FVC-onGoing)
- Searches databases of fingerprints at speed of 10,000 fingerprints/second
- Accepts and exports standard ISO/IEC 19794-2 templates
- Pure .NET and experimental pure Java implementation for maximum portability
- Includes tool for fingerprint visualization and analysis
Hello! Love the mouse content on your site! You know, most websites get traffic from their blogs, and we feel that you could use a little boost,...
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool