The virtual serial port driver for Windows
|License||GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2)|
|Updated on||Sep 17, 2015|
This is a core-mode virtual serial port driver for Windows. With this you can generate an undefinite number of virtual COM port pairs and use any pair to connect one COM port built application to the other. The CORE for communications (hub4com) permits receiving data and signals from one COM or TCP port, transform and send it to a number of other COM or TCP ports and vice versa.
- com0com: baud rate simulation
- com0com: pinouts customization
- com0com: noised line emulation
- com0com: paired port settings monitoring (baud rate, data bits, stop bits, parity)
- com0com: beating 'unavailable' ports from user
- hup4com: Dividing data from one serial device into several virtual serial ports
- hup4com: redirecting serial to TCP/IP and TCP/IP to serial
- hup4com: RFC2217 - Telnet Com Port Control Option (client and server)
Hi, My name is Randy and I was looking at a few different sites online and came across your site downloadjungle.ca. I must say - your website i...
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my webs...
nice post Please review my article http://www.techiebaba.net
A useful tool
Is this new or? I havent seen this before.. Iv been syncing with EVO Collaborator for the past 1.5 years and it has been great.